ONE LINK. ALL CONFERENCE BENEFITS.
ONE LINK. ALL CONFERENCE BENEFITS.
The Author declares that the submitted full paper is original and in its present form has not been published elsewhere in any form, that it has not been submitted to any journal/proceedings and that it will not be submitted to any other journal/scientific proceedings, if it is accepted for publication in the NORDSCI Conference Proceedings.
The Author is responsible for the research they have been done and for the results described in the paper.
The Author warrants that the article doesn't infringe upon any copyright, contains no libelous or otherwise unlawful statements, and does not otherwise infringe on the rights of others.
The Author transfers the copyright for this publication/article to the NORDSCI Conferences.
The Author licenses to the Publisher the right to distribute the Article as a part of NORDSCI Conference proceedings.
Where the author subsequently publishes the article, the author is requested to acknowledge the article appeared in the NORDSCI conference proceedings and to include the reference of the paper, including paper DOI number.
Authors should ensure if they have appropriately cited or quoted used the work and/or words of other researchers.
Tables and figures or other copyright materials should be reproduced only with appropriate permission and acknowledgement.
All sources of financial support for the project should be disclosed. If the research is supported by project the full name of the project and/or other details should be stated in the Acknowledgements section.
If the work involves chemicals, procedures or equipment that have any unusual hazards inherent in their use, the author must clearly identify these in the manuscript.
Fundamental errors in published works
When an author discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in his/her own published work, it is the author’s obligation to promptly notify NORDSCI and cooperate with the editor to retract or correct the paper.
Changes to authorship
Authors are expected to consider carefully the list and order of authors before submitting their manuscript and provide the definitive list of authors at the time of the original submission. Any addition, deletion or rearrangement of author names in the authorship list should be made only before the manuscript has been accepted. In case of a change of the authors, please contact NORDSCI Team. Download and fill a Publication Copyright agreement.
REVIEWERS AND EDITORS
Reviewers should evaluate manuscripts exclusively on the basis of their academic merit.
Any reviewer must not use unpublished information in the author’s own research without the express written consent of the author.
• Any manuscripts received for review must be treated as confidential documents. The papers must not be shown and/or discussed with other scientists or reviewers from the board, not assigned to review the exact manuscript.
• The reviewers must not disclose any information about a submitted manuscript to anyone other than the corresponding author, the other reviewer of the paper and NORDSCI publishing team.
Standards of Objectivity
• Reviews should be conducted objectively.
• Personal criticism of the author is inappropriate.
• Referees should express their views clearly with supporting arguments.
Disclosure and Conflict of Interest
• Privileged information or ideas obtained through peer review must be kept confidential and not used for personal advantage.
• Reviewers should not consider manuscripts in which they have conflicts of interest resulting from competitive, collaborative, or other relationships or connections with any of the authors, companies, or institutions connected to the papers.
• A reviewer should evaluate manuscripts for their intellectual content without regard to the nature of the authors, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnic origin, citizenship, or political philosophy of the authors.
Corrections to the submitted full paper
• When genuine errors in published work are pointed out by readers, authors, or reviewers, which do not render the work invalid, a correction will be published as soon as possible.
• The online version of the paper may be corrected with a date of correction and a link to the printed conference proceedings.
• If serious concerns are raised by readers, reviewers, or others, about the conduct, validity, or reporting of academic work, NORDSCI Team will initially contact the authors and allow them to respond to the concerns.
• If that response is unsatisfactory or the concerns are very serious and the published work is likely to influence clinical practice or public health, NORDSCI may consider informing readers about these concerns or excluding the paper from the database while the investigation is ongoing. Once an investigation is concluded NORDSCI will publish comment that explains the findings of the investigation.